|Country||With Track & Trace||Without Track & Trace|
|Europe zone 1||€13,-||€9,-|
|Europe zone 2||€18,50||€12,-|
|Printables Domestic (Netherlands)||Letterbox 0-2kg €4,10||
Letter 0-100g €2,88
Letter 100-350g €3,85
Letterbox 0g-350g €11,-
Letterbox 350g-2kg €19,-
Letter 0-100g €4,65
Letter 100-350g €7,75
Europe zone 1: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and Sweden.
Mamorumori forest uses the most convenient, cheapest and ecofriendly way to deliver to your home. Unfortunately shipping is very expensive. We are sorry to not be able to reduce the prices on this. Mamorumori forest ships with PostNL domestically. Depending on the country you live in it will be delivered with your local post service.
Expect your residents within 10 working days (weekends and holidays not included) from the shipping confirmation e-mail. Depending on where they are traveling to in the world, it may take longer. Other reasons for delay should be taken into consideration (post office issues, pandemic situations etc). Please consider that the parcel may be held into customs for a few days. Taxes and import duties may be charged when entering your country.
- All residents will be shipped within a few days from receiving the payment. If any delays are expected on our end, The Plum Rabbits will be sure to let you know by reaching out to you via e-mail.
- When Track And Trace is applied you will receive a code in which you can track the resident(s) with. You can use this code here. Please change "NL" in the right top at the page to "EN".
- When Track And Trace is not applied there is no way for Mamorumori forest to secure the resident(s) after it has been send to the post office. This means when the resident is lost or damaged it is not possible for Mamorumori forest to do anything about this. This is why we highly recommend shipping with Track&Trace as residents are afraid to be lost forever.
- All residents are shipped from the Netherlands.
- If you believe your resident(s) is/are taking too long to arrive or fear it could be lost, please contact email@example.com and we will look into it right away. There is however no way for us to check on the resident(s) without a Track And Trace code.