Information about shipping conditions and return policy of Mamorumori forest.
Mamorumori forest offers world-wide shipping at the following rates:
Europe zone 1: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain and Sweden.
||With Track & Trace
||Without Track & Trace
|Europe zone 1
|Europe zone 2
Europe zone 2: Bulgary, Estonia, Finland, Hongary, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Faroe islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, the Channel Islands, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican City and Belarusin.
Update: Currently there is no possibility to ship to the UK due to Brexit. Unfortunately the current rules do not apply well for small businesses like Mamorumori forest. We hope to be able to update you asap.
Mamorumori forest uses the most convenient, cheapest and ecofriendly way to deliver to your home. Unfortunately shipping is very expensive. We are sorry to not be able to reduce the prices on this. Mamorumori forest ships with PostNL.
Expect your residents within 10 working days (weekends and holidays not included) from the shipping confirmation e-mail. Depending on where they are traveling to it may take longer. Please consider that the parcel may be held into customs for a few days. Taxes and import duties may be charged when entering your country.
Some things to take into account:
- All residents will be shipped within a few days from receiving the payment. If any delays are expected on our end, we will be sure to let you know by reaching out to you via e-mail.
- When Track And Trace is applied you will receive a code in which you can track the resident(s) with. You can use this code here. Please change "NL" in the right top at the page to "EN".
- When Track And Trace is not applied there is no way for Mamorumori forest to secure the resident(s) after it has been send to the post office. This means when the resident is lost or damaged it is not possible for Mamorumori forest to do anything about this.
- All residents are shipped from the Netherlands.
- If you believe your resident(s) is/are taking too long to arrive or fear it could be lost, please contact email@example.com and we will look into it right away. There is no way for us to check on the resident(s) without a Track And Trace code.
You can return the resident(s) to Mamorumori by post within 30 days (from the day you receive your shipping confirmation e-mail) and you will be refunded with the payment method you used to place the order (only if possible). If you can: please obtain all documents to determine the dates you bought and received the resident(s).
Please specify your order number by writing it directly onto the parcel you ship your order back in. Also write RETURN somewhere on the outside of the package to avoid custom delays and extra charges.
If you decide to send back your order, please get in touch first (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can expect your item and help you with the process.
If your resident(s) appears faulty upon delivery, or a mistake was made when fulfilling your order, please contact email@example.com and include photos of the product in order for us to prompt a partial or full refund.
If you simply changed your mind, you will only be charged the original shipping cost, but will be refunded the whole amount for the product you have purchased.